9 Sheoak Street, Walpole WA 6398
Sold for $259,000
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION ! OWNER SAYS SELL ! MAKE AN OFFER ! House - Property ID: 898570
Need a holiday getaway ? this home has it all ! Enough room for a caravan, a motor-home, a boat, a truck and a all your friends vehicles too.
This special home that has been loved for many years and beautifully finished by the original owners. Everything is done for you .... all you need to do is unpack and enjoy.
Here's just SOME of the features .
* Quality handmade built in robes to the bedrooms
* GORGEOUS enclosed sun-room
* Beautiful quality handmade kitchen cabinets, with overhead cabinets
* Gas and electric cooking
* AWESOME Rayburn combustion stove in MINT condition
* Solar hot water system (combustion stove electric booster)
* Black-butt flooring
* Natural edged solid wood bench-top
* Built-in handmade TV cabinet
* Two bathrooms The second bathroom has lovely timber finishing's
* PLENTY of cupboard space everywhere!
* Split system reverse cycle air
* Two carports with side access on BOTH sides of the home
* Soooo much more to tell you
Oh and it comes with a powered workshop and an outside patio area
This home could be your permanent residence OR as a holiday house because it can come completely furnished if you like as there is full sized fridge, box freezer, HUGE washing machine , sofa, beds, table , chairs AND so much more just let us know whether you want those extra items !
Seriously, this place is more than a property it's a gorgeous much loved family home that has been uniquely built and lovingly cared for by beautiful owners.
Set on 900 squares of gorgeous gardens backing onto bush land tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac that is walking distance to the shops.
You can easily access the Bibbulmum track, the highway, the famous Tree Top Walk, and so much more in this tranquil part of Walpole.
To view this home please call Carol on 0404 264 255 when you see it you will LOVE it !
- Land Size Approx. - 900 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor