18 Isaac Way, Calista WA 6167
PROPERTY MUST SELL, MOTIVATED OWNERS !!!!!!! House - Property ID: 843207
Step into this beautifully renovated 1960's cottage. You will love what the owners have done to restore its beauty, yet create a beautiful, warm family home. Some of the features are:
* New flooring throughout
* High ceilings
* Double brick and tile construction
* Feature fireplace in the lounge area, with plenty of built in storage
* New character kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and double sink
* Built in study nook
* Renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* MASSIVE brick shed
* HUGE 850sqm block with future potential to subdivide STCA
* Large undercover alfresco area
* Plenty of room for the kids to play
* AND MUCH MORE....
This home needs to be seen to be appreciated, Located perfectly within the suburb of Calista. Only 400m to Kwinana Marketplace, an abundance of primary schools and high schools to choose from and also plenty of public green space for the kids. Not to mention the new, free "Adventure Playground" that is under construction, not quite a kilometre away. Not only for families but also for those looking to invest, due to all the development happening.
Call me today for a viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 850 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport