7 Corrour Bend, Bertram WA 6167
** Another SOLD by the Professionals ** House - Property ID: 614741
We're selling fast! Sell your home with the local people offering local knowledge for the best results, Professionals Freeway South, call 08 9439 3700.
** This one won't last **
Discover the ultimate lifestyle package and be the first to secure your dream home in this developing suburb where your family can enjoy the benefits you truly deserve. You'll find schools, parks, shopping centres and public transport all nearby and with easy access to Kwinana freeway.
The above purchase price of $256,000 represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share, in equity.
This property is offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300KSTART) for an explanation of this.
This property offers great value for customers interested in getting into home ownership.
* Three bedrooms and Two bathrooms
* Separate Lounge Room
* Open plan meals / family area
* Brand New kitchen
* Lock up garage
Expected completion early 2013.
Call Sue Done on 0429 080 292 or 08 9439 3700 today.
- Land Size Approx. - 270 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport